Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.3
112dB has released version 1.0.3 of Redline Monitor, a listening, mixing, and mastering tool for Windows and Mac.
Now you can accurately judge levels, stereo placement, and overall balance on your favorite set of headphones–anywhere, anytime, and without ear fatigue even after prolonged listening. No more night long headphone sessions that turn out lifeless and with too little reverb and separation on speakers. Redline Monitor makes mixes sound identical on speakers and headphones.
Changes in Redline Monitor v1.0.3
- Dim attenuation switchable from -3dB (as in previous versions) to -6dB to prevent clipping.
- Additional Easier Readability skin for visually impaired users.
- Option to disable popup tooltips.
- Fixed: Pro Tools compare functionality didn’t work.
- Fixed: Plugin crash when deinserted on some setups.
- Fixed: Loading problem in Live 8 on Vista.
- Fixed: Numerical value entry slowed down or hung some Vista systems.
Redline Monitor is available for Windows and Mac (RTAS/AU/VST) for 99 EUR/$99 USD.
More information: 112dB