Soundbox has launched its new Impacts, Risers & Drops collection of sound fx loops.
Soundbox have unleashed the beast with this their latest whopper of a collection Impacts, Risers & Drops. A humungous 4.06GB of pure effects heaven is jammed into this professionally crafted pack of loops and samples.
Crossing all genres spanning from 120Bpm, 128Bpm to 140Bpm you are bound to find the perfect FX accompaniment for your productions. Fans of Deep House, Tech House, Techno, Progressive, Dubstep, Electro and Glitch alike will find this behemoth selection of FX a no brainer for their sample weaponry.
In each of the 3 Bpm synced folders you will find 300 loops split into 3 sections of Drops, Risers and Impacts. A total of 900 loops make this Soundbox release, the biggest and best value collection to date.
The pack is available from Loopmasters for £16.95 GBP.
More information: Soundbox / Impacts, Risers & Drops
Daniel Stawczyk aka Status has launched Times, a collection of 187 presets for the String Studio VS-2 modeling synthesizer by Applied Acoustics Systems.
Following the release of the “Frontier” sound bank for Applied Acoustics Systems’ string modeling synthesizer.
Do not hesitate to ask “How many TIMES have I been told this synth is more that one can get?
- 18 ambient presets,
- 15 chords to enrich the compositions,
- 14 crashing leads,
- 7 calm pads,
- 12 gated flows,
- 17 original sound effects,
- 46 inpiring synthesizers,
- 11 bass arpeggiators,
- 17 heavy-guitar arps thanks to the synth’s special engine,
- and 30 original melody arpeggiators to compose your breaking hits.
The soundset is available for purchase for $18.70 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / Times
Franke Music has released version 2 of its Stroke Machine drum and groove synthesizer and sequencer app for iPad.
Program your own rhythm and groove patterns and switch between them in a live performance. Mute or solo individual instruments, change parameters on the fly and record your performance as high-quality audio file for sharing or later editing on your computer.
The high-contrast user interface is perfectly suited for dim light situations on stage and assists in sound creation in the studio.
Stroke Machine’s powerful synthesizer engine features high-quality Oscillator, Filter, Overdrive and Effect models, extremly fast Envelopes and LFO, sample-exact Pattern Sequencer and a sophisticated Sample, Sound and Pattern library.
Changes in Stroke Machine v2.0
- Maximum settings of Bar, Beat and Step highly increased (up to 16 bars with 16 beats with 16 steps in each pattern).
- AudioBus 2 support including saving and loading of the current Stroke Machine kit.
- Added Mix view with important mix parameters for the percussion and melody sounds like Mute, Solo, Volume, Pan, FX Bus and FX Send. To automate them, activate the respective Modulation Sequence.
- Added Pad view with big, velocity-sensitive pads for the 12 percussion sounds.
- Added MIDI channel selection for each melody sound and all percussion sounds to 1 to 16, Omni (all channels) and Off (no channel).
- Layer sounds by setting several parts to the same MIDI channel.
- Added Route button.
- Added Internal/External Sequencer button.or the sequencer of the host app.
- Added MIDI Learn.
- Added MIDI Program Change reception.
- Changed Master Volume to only control the volume of Stroke Machine rather than the overall iPad volume.
- Added Clear Pattern button in Kit view.
- Added LFO phase beat sync.
- Fixed crash when tapping Next or Previous Kit while in topmost library folder.
- Fixed crash with Share Kit/Sound on iOS 6.
- Fixed crash when editing notes while recording.
- Fixed freeze when an interruption occured such as an incoming Skype call.
- Fixed an issue with soloed parts when loading a kit.
- Fixed possible double playback of notes on first step when syncing to MIDI Clock.
- Fixed LFO rate exceeding valid bounds.
Stroke Machine for iPad is available for purchase for $9.99 USD.
More information: Franke Music
Loopbased has launched 9 new sound packs by its partners, including titles from Soundtrack Loops, Prime Loops, Xenos Soundworks, Vanilla Groove Studio, and more.
New packs at Loopbased
- Glamour Pop & Vocals from Pulsed Records is an awesome collection of five Vocal Construction Kits & MIDI files, ready to explode the dancefloors. Inspired by labels, such as Hed Kandi, Ministry of Sound and more.
- Sylenth Deep House Sounds by Diginoiz features one of the quickest rising EDM genres in collaboration with one of the best virtual instrument – Sylenth1! Ladies and gentleman we are proud to present ‘Sylenth Deep House Sounds’!
- Chilled Violin & Guitar Vol 1 by Vanilla Groove Studio brings a little elegance to your tracks with 65 bittersweet violin and guitar loops, perfect for adding a sophisticated edge to your Chillout, Chillstep, World and Downtempo productions.
- Neuro Trap from Prime Loops features over 350 MB of material and is the ideal audio weapon for all producers of D&B, Neuro, Trap and Trap & Bass. Prepare for an all-out assault on your audio senses.
- Heavenly Trance Vol 1 from Nano Musik Loops delivers a sensational Trance collection, featuring 60 indispensable lead synth riffs and rich, full chord progressions this is a pack not to be missed!
- Premier Trap Vocals is the first round of Trap Vocal Samples from the team at Premier Sound Bank, and wow, they are special. We’ve included a combination of both Shots and Loops that can be easily integrated into your Trap productions.
- Extraterrestrial Origins for Massive by Xenos Soundworks contains 64 ethereal and sublime presets for Massive. The generous serving of epic space pads and alien soundscapes will transport your tracks into the deepest unexplored regions of the cosmos.
- Loop Theory – Rejuvenation – Loop Theory, our favorite Chillout beats and rhythms producer is back for his fifth sound library called “Rejuvenation” loops and one-shots sample pack with rhythmic beats, acoustic guitars, mallets and smooth synthesized melodies.
- Tech-tronic by Nano Musik Loops features 30 pumping full on dance riffs chord progressions and house phrases. From Dance, Trance or Deep House, this inspiring pack gives you as much flexibility as possible to fit any kind of production.
The packs are available for purchase as a download.
More information: Loopbased
Loopmasters has launched Private Stash, a new sample pack from the Raw Cutz label featuring a collection of jazzy hip hop samples by Fungus & Weed.
Private Stash from Fungus&Weed, an exclusive dreamy collection of jazzy hip hop samples from his hidden files – including plenty of jazz guitars, deep bass tones, special horn licks, space fx, chords and strings, secret tones, flute fx, bubbling rhodes, acoustic delays, processed vocals and other selected x rated samples.
For jazzy and atmospheric hip hop producers looking for undiscovered sounds, this pack has the right ingredients for your productions.
The pack is available for purchase for £9.95 GBP.
More information: Raw Cutz / Private Stash
eaReckon has released version 1.0.1 of TransReckon, a transient shaper effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TransReckon is a transient processor that will help you to add punch to your drum lines or put some instruments forward (or backward) in an extremely efficient way and with unexpected ease.
TransReckon provides ‘Length’ and ‘Sensivity’ controls, a ‘Listen’ mode, a ‘Flat Sustain’ option and an integrated brickwall limiter. These options help to go further with the transient shaping process.
They can be used to reduce artefacts when processing specific instruments (guitars, …) but they also offer new creative possibilities (gate and “pre-delay” effects on a natural reverb).
Changes in TransReckon v1.0.1
- New Dry/Wet mix knob.
- “Fast” option that can be enabled to reduce the CPU usage on older computers.
TransReckon for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for 59 EUR.
More information: eaReckon / TransReckon
Famous Audio has launched Atmospheric Piano Themes 2, a collection of 20 cinematic crescendos and heart-wrenching piano phrases in WAV format and 20 exclusive piano melodies in MIDI format.
This pack brings you 20 professionally played and inspiring piano themes and 20 meticulously programmed MIDI files at 70, 90 and 100 BPM with a duration from 0:35 up to 1:10. All files are BPM and key-labeled to make choosing the right file even easier. You have the ultimate freedom to choose your own sounds, edit the tempo, change the key, velocity, length and more.. We have given you as much flexibility as possible – that will perfectly fit into your productions. MIDI files are 100% compatible with all major DAWs. Try layering your own sounds with the included wav files for huge powerful melodies and hooks. This natural sounding piano will work in just about any track mix.
“Atmospheric Piano Themes Vol 2” comes with both WAV and MIDI format. From complex piano arps to dark emotional chord progressions, you are going to love this product. Mix & match piano parts to create even deeper productions. MIDI files allow you to assign these melodic phrases to your favourite synth or sampler, allowing them to slot perfectly into your production. Simply drag and drop or import your chosen file into your sequencer software. You’re then free to get creative to re-arrange the musical phrase exactly as you want it, add your own unique sound and build up your new track!
The pack is available from Loopmasters for £14.95 GBP.
More information: Famous Audio / Atmospheric Piano Themes 2