MoReVoX has released Multitrack Loops Volume 2, a multi-track loop library for Auria.
Like Volume 1, this collection includes various drum loops recorded in multi-track format, with separate individual drum parts that allow for custom mixing.
Both MoReVoX Multitrack Loops volumes now also include stereo versions of every loop, mixed by MoReVoX studios. Existing owners of Multitrack Loops Volume 1 can install the new stereo versions by simply re-downloading Volume 1 for free from the Auria Store.
MoReVoX has also released stand-alone stereo versions of both volumes, simply titled Stereotrack Loops Volumes 1 and 2.
MoReVoX Multitrack Loops Volume 2 features
- 17 Main Loops (with up to four variations each).
- 24 Fills.
- 3 Additional Cymbals.
- Apple Loop Format includes tempo information (base tempo 130BPM).
- Over 400 Files for a total of nearly 300MB Apple Loop AIFF files.
- Each Loop, Variation and Fill is comprised of these separate tracks: Kick, Snare, HiHat, Toms, Cymbals, Room.
The Multitrack loop libraries are now available through the Auria Store for $12.99 USD (Vol 1) / $13.99 USD (Vol 2), the Stereotrack packs are $8.99 USD each.
More information: MoReVoX / Multitrack Loops Volume 2
Rankin Audio has launched Ultimate Garage & 2Step Vol. 2, a new sample pack.
Back for round two, Rankin Audio brings you another selection of the hottest Garage and 2-Step loops and samples on the market. Focusing on a fusion of new and old skool styles to give you a little bit of of everything thats great about the genre.
Featuring the sort of sound you’d find in a Gorgon City anthem along side the styles you’d hear in one of DJ EZ’s legendary DJ sets. There is a wealth of warm, deep bass hooks and one shots ready to slide neatly next to the skippy syncopated drum beats the characterise the genre so well. The infamous chopped up vocals are of course in abundance and there is no shortage of rich musical elements to give your tracks the musicality and character they need to stand out from the crowd.
The pack is available from Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Rankin Audio / Ultimate Garage & 2Step Vol. 2
D16 Group has launched a Summer Sale, offering a 30% discount on its plug-ins and bundles for a limited time.
Holiday season is on! Because of the heat prices are starting to evaporate, hence the Summer Sale 2014 has officially begun.
Wish to take an advantage of 30% discount? Just enter SUMMER2014 in the coupon code field during purchase.
The sale ends August 17th, 2014.
More information: D16 Group
u-he has released version 0.9.3 rev2566 of the public beta of Bazille, the hybrid modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
We extended the Beta-period for Bazille rev2566 until end of August 2014. This gives you an other month of free Public Beta Testing.
Here is the Public Beta registration info again:
User Name: Public Beta
We fixed loads of bugs and added many improvements to rev2566.
Please test Bazille thoroughly, focus on the stuff in the change log and dig deep into all areas. In particular: Please explore Bazille’s voice circuit and report clicks, pops, odd and weird sounds.
Changes in Bazille v0.9.3 rev2566
- Added choice of gamma adjustments to GUI editor for brightness control (right-click on GUI).
- Added UI scaling in steps of 10% (right-click on GUI).
- Mouse Wheel can be rastered (For rastered mouses to ensure integer steps) -> right-click on a knob or slider.
- Reworked GearPorn skin (kudos to Basti!) -> right-click GUI to change between Original and GearPorn skin.
- Patch cable colors are now saved with the Preset.
- Reworked Installers for OS X and WIN.
- Updated manual.
- Added many other small improvements.
- Many bugs fixed.
The new public beta is available to download from the u-he forum at KVR Audio. A license for Bazille is available for purchase at a 30% discount for a limited time.
More information: u-he / Bazille v0.9.3 rev2566
Groove3 has launched u-he Bazille Explained, a video tutorial series on the Bazille hybrid modular synthesizer instrument by u-he.
Synth master Scottie Dugan returns, this time covering the incredible modular virtual synth Bazille, by the synth gurus at u-he!
This definitive series covers everything from beginning to end, including sound design examples that will show you how to make awesome sounds from scratch.
u-he Bazille Explained features
- 24 tutorials / 3 Hrs 34 Mins total runtime.
- For all beginner to intermediate u-he Brazille users.
- Tutorials written by synth master Scottie Dugan.
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC.
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod.
The tutorial video series is currently available for download for $30 USD, or to stream with a All-Access pass ($15 USD for 30-day access).
More information: Groove3 / u-he Bazille Explained
Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Bass P (ABP), an electric bass instrument based on samples of a Fender Precision Bass.
Ample Sound is dedicated to reproducing the exact sound of classic instruments in virtual instrument software with accuracy and pristine clarity.
ABP has a 3.6 GB sample library which is naturally recorded on every single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied (which leaves more room for users’ modification).
Ample Bass features 14 bass articulations: Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop, Slap, Tap, Accentuated, Staccato and Dead Note. The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
Ample Bass P features
- Redesigned Tab Player for bass tab. All articulations and notations are supported by the tab player. Realistic Tab playback can be achieved through fine parameter adjustments and humanizations.
- Auto Buzz System. Buzz noises can make bass performance more expressive and realistic. Ample Bass buzz system enables users to arbitrarily control of start position, duration and amplitude of a buzz. Alternatively, Ample Bass could also randomize the whole buzz sound process.
- Groovy Single-Note Bassline. Repetitive one-note basslines are a common technique in bass performance, particularly in the rock genre. Ample Bass contains a unique method of delivering one-note bass lines, One-note loops have been recorded for every fret with a groovy, tasty feel and lossless quality as the tempo is changed. No more bland and robotic ‘machine gun effect’.
- Slap & Sustain in one MIDI Track. Using keyswitches, users can switch between Sustain (normal group) and Slap and Pop on the fly. Ample Bass also provides a “combined keyswitches” feature, which allows users to play both Slap and Pop articulations on specific strings. For example, you could assign the Slap articulation to the G and D strings, and the Pop articulation to the A and E strings.
- Alternate Tuning. Ample Bass supports alternate tunings to the lowest note of a 5-string bass.
- Carefully designed left hand techniques and sample groups.
- Legato with variable duration, pitch and polyphony.
The Ample Bass P for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until September 4th, 2014 (regular $119 USD). Existing users of Ample Sound instruments can check for eligible discounts in their MyAmpleSound account.
More information: Ample Sound / Ample Bass P
ModeAudio has announced the release of City Transport and City Scenes, two new field recording sample libraries.
Listen as all the hustle and bustle of the city kicks off in City Transport, a collection of masterfully-recorded ambient sounds. Sonic detail and variety abounds in these 6 sound files, with everything from the clatter of underground train barriers, wailing police sirens, the distant rattle of canal lock gates, the slow whining of aeroplanes above and much more captured and presented for your musical enjoyment!
The city lives and breathes in City Scenes, our latest collection of detailed, meticulously captured ambient field recordings. This set of soundscapes lays out all the complexity and movement of everyday places in every one of its 6 recordings – from the racket of market traders packing down for the day and the hammering of construction work, to the hush of a library and the laughing of children playing in the park.
The packs are available for purchase for £6 GBP each.
More information: ModeAudio