A.O.M. has announced the release of its tranQuilizr equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
tranQuilizr is the most transparent equalizer ever. The sound is clean and transparent, even if you are working on very high or low frequencies.
It offers six equalizer bands and Lo/Hi cut filters, and supports both paragraphic (equalizer points) and parametric (knobs) operations. Every equalizer and filter can be put on LR(Stereo), L, R, M and S channel independently. This will be great for M/S equalizing on mastering and mixing.
- Unique transparent sound.
- Six equalizer bands and Lo-/Hi-Cut filters.
- All equalizer bands and filters can be put on a channel in Stereo (LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Equalizer supports 20Hz to 30kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters.
- Filters support 1Hz-10kHz for Lo-Cut and 100Hz-30kHz for Hi-Cut.
- On/off and solo switch for every band.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC).
- Up to 1,536kHz internal sample rate.
- Phase invert switch.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Monitoring channels is selectable from Stereo (LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- 64-bit floating point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz project sample rate.
- Small plug-in latency (64 samples).
- A/B comparison.
- Output gain.
tranQuilizr for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $25 USD (1 year license) / $99 USD (lifetime license).
A.O.M. has also updated its Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D and Wave Shredder plug-ins to version 1.5.0.
Changes in v1.5.0
- All plug-ins support direct value input from keyboard.
- Invisible Limiter supports 0.01dB step for controls.
- Invisible Limiter supports plug-in latency control. (it was once removed in 1.4.0.).
More information: A.O.M.