Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Ableton updates Live to v7.0.14
Ableton has released version 7.0.14 of Live, the complete music solution for Mac OS and Windows.
Changes in Live 7.0.14
- Updated Manual
- On Mac OS X, changing the audio buffer size requires you to click on an ‘Apply’ button to commit the new buffer size. This should avoid that Audio Uinit plug-in are re-created more than once when changing the buffer size.
- Fixed: Deleting or moving a Rack chain while there are clip envelopes for one of the chain mixer’s parameters (volume, pan, or sends) could crash Live.
- Fixed: MIDI overdub during Arranger recording could delete or cut notes.
- Fixed: Selecting a scene would display “Insert Scene” for the “Select All” menu entry.
- Fixed: Under very rare conditions and only with a Live set having at least 48 tracks, certain routings could switch to ‘None’ after previewing aLive clip or MIDI file.
- Fixed: Replacing an instrument inside a Rack with a track having additional automation lanes controlling parameters of the previous instrument would crash Live.
- Fixed: Dragging a clip from within Live or from the Browser would not use the Default preset.
- Fixed: When running Live as ReWire master with Propellerheads Reason as ReWire slave, under certain conditions Live would crash when switching presets in Reason in a way that would modify or change its MIDI targets.
Ableton is still offering up to 25% discount on Ableton Live 7, Live 7 LE or Ableton Suite until December 31, 2008. You can download a demo of Ableton Live here.
Visit Ableton for more information.