Ableton has released version 7.0.14 of Live, the complete music solution for Mac OS and Windows.
Changes in Live 7.0.14
- Updated Manual
- On Mac OS X, changing the audio buffer size requires you to click on an ‘Apply’ button to commit the new buffer size. This should avoid that Audio Uinit plug-in are re-created more than once when changing the buffer size.
- Fixed: Deleting or moving a Rack chain while there are clip envelopes for one of the chain mixer’s parameters (volume, pan, or sends) could crash Live.
- Fixed: MIDI overdub during Arranger recording could delete or cut notes.
- Fixed: Selecting a scene would display “Insert Scene” for the “Select All” menu entry.
- Fixed: Under very rare conditions and only with a Live set having at least 48 tracks, certain routings could switch to ‘None’ after previewing aLive clip or MIDI file.
- Fixed: Replacing an instrument inside a Rack with a track having additional automation lanes controlling parameters of the previous instrument would crash Live.
- Fixed: Dragging a clip from within Live or from the Browser would not use the Default preset.
- Fixed: When running Live as ReWire master with Propellerheads Reason as ReWire slave, under certain conditions Live would crash when switching presets in Reason in a way that would modify or change its MIDI targets.
Ableton is still offering up to 25% discount on Ableton Live 7, Live 7 LE or Ableton Suite until December 31, 2008. You can download a demo of Ableton Live here.
Visit Ableton for more information.