rekkerd.org is a blog featuring news about the latest free and commercial music production software, sample libraries, audio hardware, reviews, and lots more related to producing music with computers.
There is a lot of information on this site, and many news items are added daily. I can imagine that you might not be interested in everything, so check below on how to find what you’re looking for.
- Use tags to filter out your topics of interest. At the top of the website you’ll find a few quick links.
- Combine tags to get more specific results, e.g. to show only posts of instrument plug-ins by developer u-he, or virtual percussion instruments for Kontakt, etc. (Check the URL of the links to see what tag slug to use).
- Subscribe to rss feeds for specific tags. For instance, if you only want to see news relating to instrument and effect plugins, subscribe to a feed like http://rekkerd.org/feed/?tag=instrument-plugins,effect-plugins
- Use the search box in the top right.
You can download quite a few free things at rekkerd.org:
- loops & samples by me and various other contributors.
- VST(i) plug-ins from various developers (mostly Windows VST).
- Presets and sound banks from many contributors. These are added on a somewhat regular basis.
- Some of the music I made in my spare time.
Who is behind this site?
Hi, my name is Ronnie. I am married to the most wonderful wife in the world and I’m blessed with four precious children. I am a Christian and one of my hobbies is making music on my computer. rekkerd.org started back in 2005 as part of this hobby, and in 2015 it became a real “job”, after I left my professional daytime job.
Do you have suggestions for rekkerd, or anything else to share? Feel free to contact me, I appreciate your feedback!
Want to help?
If you appreciate rekkerd.org you could help in several ways.
- Give me feedback so I can improve this website.
- Contribute by writing comments and providing additional links, submitting product reviews etc.
- Tell your friends about rekkerd.org! If you have a website, link to rekkerd.org.
- You are a developer? Submit products for review.
- Help me pay the bills by donating some cash.
rekkerd.org is a one-man-show, which means it takes quite a bit of time and effort to manage everything. If you appreciate what I am doing here you are more than welcome to donate below through PayPal. Thanks a bunch!