rekkerd.org is a blog featuring news about the latest free and commercial music production software, sample libraries, audio hardware, reviews, and lots more related to producing music with computers.
There is a lot of information on this site, and many news items are added daily. I can imagine that you might not be interested in everything, so pick the topic of your interest from the “Latest news” in the menu, or check the popular tags to filter out your topics of interest. At the top of the website you’ll find a few quick links to main sections.
You can also use the search function by clicking the little magnifying glass in right of the menu above.
You can download quite a few free things at rekkerd.org:
- loops & samples by me and various other contributors.
- VST(i) plug-ins from various developers (mostly Windows VST).
- Presets and sound banks from many contributors. These are added on a somewhat regular basis.
- Some of the music I made in my spare time.
Who is behind this site?
Hi, my name is Ronnie. I am married to the most wonderful wife in the world and I’m blessed with four precious children. I am a Christian and one of my hobbies is making music on my computer. rekkerd.org started back in 2005 as part of this hobby, and in 2015 it became a real “job”, after I left my professional daytime job.
Do you have suggestions for rekkerd, or anything else to share? Feel free to contact me, I appreciate your feedback!
Want to help?
If you appreciate rekkerd.org you could help in several ways.
- Give me feedback so I can improve this website.
- Contribute by writing comments and providing additional links, submitting product reviews etc.
- Tell your friends about rekkerd.org! If you have a website, link to rekkerd.org.
- You are a developer? Submit products for review.
- Help me pay the bills by donating some cash.
rekkerd.org is a one-man-show, which means it takes quite a bit of time and effort to manage everything. If you appreciate what I am doing here you are more than welcome to donate below through PayPal or you can become a patron of the blog through Patreon. Thanks a bunch!