Acon Digital updates Restoration Suite to v1.0.4
Acon Digital has announced the release of version 1.0.4 of its Restoration Suite, a collection of 4 audio restoration (DeNoise, DeHum, DeClick and DeClip) plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
Acon Digital Restoration Suite consists of four audio restoration and noise reduction plugins that are the result of several years of research within the field of noise reduction and audio restoration algorithms.
Changes in Restoration Suite v1.0.4
- The parameter settings were not recalled when opening a project containing any of the Restoration Suite plug-ins in Ableton Live (both Windows & OS X).
- Acon Digital DeClip did not update the handle bars in the histogram when recalling presets or when using automation.
- Freeze in WaveLab 6 when the demo mode window was shown.
- The drop-outs in the demo mode are now synchronized to make it easier to evaluate the quality when using several plug-ins in chain.
- When launching the help from the German user interface, the English help was opened.
- Minor fixes and spelling.
The Restoration Suite for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $99.90 USD. The update is available from the Restoration Suite product page.