Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Acrobatics Software releases Rombo
Acrobatics Software has released Rombo, an Intellidrive Processor VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
The original Acrobatics technology captures all the dynamics from your audio material with two separated envelope followers (true stereo), then use them to drive an exclusive, ultrasmooth saturation algorhythm.
- Adjustable Input Gain, Attack, Release and Output Level.
- Optional stereo/mono peak detection.
- Internal, dedicated bypass mode for fast A/B comparisons.
- VU Meter with multiple pick views over the whole signal path.
- Zero Latency, DC Block Filter
- All samplerates supported: 44.1khz – 192khz.
- Fully automatable in host.
- Knobs & Switches receive external MIDI control CC program changes.
Rombo is available as a freeware VST plug-ins for Windows PC.
Visit Acrobatics Software for more information.