Acustica Audio releases Nat3, a standalone FX Sampler for Windows PC.
Nat3 allows sampling of different types of hardware/software processors for use with Nebula: equalizers, filters, panners, microphones, preamps, amps, tapes, reverbs and generic time-variant processors (chorus, flanger, phaser, leslie….).
- Harmonic orders: 0 to 9.
- VST players supported: Nebula3 commercial (64 bits), Nebula2 commercial (32 bits only).
- Bit rate: Audio 64 bit floating point.
- Optional software support: FFTW library.
- Main LCD: 58×14 characters.
- Free bug-fixes & free upgrades.
- To be released: Support for dynamic devices (compressors).
Nat3 has an introduction price of 79 EUR for Nebula2 users and 39 EUR for Nebula3 users.
Visit Acustica Audio for more information.