Akai Professional has introduced the MAX49, a new controller which places revolutionary MIDI and CV control at your fingertips.
With an intuitive layout and included AkaiConnect automatic-mapping software, MAX49 offers an instant, fully immersive experience with your favorite music software and virtually all VST plugins.
From its 49 semi-weighted keys and 12 real MPC pads, to its groundbreaking LED touch faders and vintage CV & Gate outputs, MAX49 combines cutting-edge Akai Pro technology with classic capability to give you an unprecedented music-making experience.
- 49 semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch for complete musical expression.
- Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction.
- Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls.
- Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST plugins.
- 12 backlit, real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing.
- Eight backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes.
- Four pad banks & four fader banks provide a total of 80 assignable pads & faders.
- CV & Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct).
- Large, centrally-positioned transport controls & rubberized pitch and modulation wheels.
- Mackie Control & HUI modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs.