Alesis has announced the DMPhones sound isolating headphones.
One of the benefits of electronic drumsets is the ability to practice quietly by using headphones. Having headphones that can accurately reproduce the high frequencies of cymbals, the deep thud of a kick drum sound and everything in between is essential.
The DMPhones are great sounding headphones designed for studio and electronic drummers. They employ a comfortable, closed–cup design for great isolation from outside noise so drummers won’t have to crank the volume up to 11. Drummers can pound away at their pads and still keep the volume at a healthy level.
- Great-sounding headphones ideal for studio and electronic drummers.
- Comfortable, closed–cup, dual-ear design for great isolation from outside noise.
- Isolation enables performance and practice at lower sound levels for hearing safety.
- Adjustable headband fits virtually all head sizes.
- Sleek piano black finish and minimized size for visually unobtrusive appearance onstage.
- 1/8″ mini-plug with 1/4″ adapter for universal connectivity.
Alesis will unveil the new DMPhones at booth #6400 of the 2011 NAMM Show from January 13-16, Anaheim, CA.