Alesis has announced the StudioDock, a device that lets you connect all of your audio gear to the entire world of apps for iPad.
The StudioDock is the first device that enables anyone with an iPad to create, produce, and perform music with virtually any pro audio gear or instruments.
The StudioDock is a universal docking station specifically designed for the iPad, and it gives musicians, recording engineers, and music producers the connectivity they need to create and perform with iPad. Connect all your pro audio gear to virtually any app in the App Store with the StudioDock.
- The world’s first pro audio dock for iPad.
- Connect microphones and instruments including guitar, studio monitors, PA speakers, headphones, and MIDI controllers.
- Universal device works with virtually every audio and MIDI app in the App Store; Core MIDI compliant.
- Perform, craft, create and play back music in virtually any conceivable manner or location.
- Video output for connection to TVs and projectors.
- Inputs: two combo XLR-1/4″ for use with audio gear, instruments, and computer audio.
- Input channel gain controls and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
- Guitar-direct switch for use with amplifier- and effects-modeling app.
- Outputs: pair 1/4″ and 1/4″ headphone with separate volume controls.
- Control: MIDI In, MIDI Out, USB MIDI, and assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input.
More information: Alesis