Alesis introduces MultiMix 16 USD FX, audio mixer & recording interface
Alesis has announced the MultiMix 16 USB FX, an 16-channel audio mixer with digital effects and USB recording interface.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX is a 16-channel desktop mixer designed for easy integration into musicians’
computer-based recording environments. Whether they are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, musicians will find the MultiMix 16 USB FX to be easy to use, rugged and feature-packed.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX gives users a selection of eight XLR inputs with switchable phantom power supply for condenser microphones. MultiMix 16 USB FX also provides 1/4-inch and RCA connectors for working with instruments and line-level audio sources, and guitarists will enjoy a guitar input, enabling them to plug their instruments directly into the mixer for amp-free recording.
MultiMix 16 USB FX features
- 16-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs.
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo in, stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback from your computer.
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power.
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars.
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 – 4, three-band on 5 – 8, two-band on 8 – 16.
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing.
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback.
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls.
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers.
- Includes Cubase LE software for tracking and editing on your Mac or PC.
Alesis will unveil the new MultiMix 16 USB FX at booth #6400 of the 2011 NAMM Show from January 13-16, Anaheim, CA.