Alonso Sound releases Massive DreamTechnology Soundset
Alonso Sound has launched Massive DreamTechnology Soundset, a soundset by Pavel Yudin for the Massive software synthesizer from Native Instruments.
The long anticipated follow up to the Massive Dreamcatcher Soundset is here!
Filled with 190 presets, each sound is filled with dazzling textures, inspiring timbres, and dreamtech atmospheres.
In addition, each patch is programmed with 8 Macro assignments giving the Massive DreamTechnology Soundset multiple performance shaping features and near-endless inspiration.
Massive DreamTechnology features
- 190 sounds in 6 main patch categories: 30 bass, 12 FX, 35 keys, 47 lead, 24 pad, 42 pluck.
- Core instrument patch mapping and programming.
- All 8 Macros assigned to each patch for easy tweaking.
- Format(s): .nmsv (Massive’s Native Format).
- Note: Requires full retail version of NI Massive 1.3 or later.
The soundset is available to purchase for the introductory price of $29 USD until December 4th, 2013 (regular $39 USD).