alphaPad, Launchpad Step Sequencer
Thibaut Labbé has released alphaPad, a free step sequencer for the Novation Launchpad.
- 8 instruments working on distinct channels.
- 8 patterns / instrument, 64 patterns in total.
- 8 notes / pattern.
- Pattern length from 8 to 32 steps.
- Gate, velocity and pitch control.
- 3 modes:
- Edit mode for creating patterns.
- Launch mode for playing patterns (works as the session mode of Ableton Live).
- Select mode for choosing the pattern to edit.
- Easy synchronization with host using midi notes.
alphaPad is available as a free download for Windows. Donations are appreciated.
More information: alphaPad