Aly James releases Bite Crusha effect plug-in public beta
Aly James has announced a public beta for the Bite-Crusha effect plug-in.
This brand new Aly James vst plugin is designed to crush, decimate and transform any wave signals into square bits chip colored romance!
For all sound designers & music experimentalist, primarily designed for electric guitar & bass this
baby can be used on drums, synths, vocals & basically every sound you plug in this machine…
Bite Crusha beta features
- Internal Preamp Stage.
- Filtered Octaver.
- Bit Crusher 24bits to 1bits & Sample Rate Reducer 44100 to 200 Hz.
- Alienator Granular Time & Amplitude Modulation (pitch shifter/ ring mod/ delay).
- Speaker amp simulation using marshall 1970 guitar cabinet impulse.
- Decimator Stage with Sample & Hold and Signal Quantizer.
- Analog modeled Low Pass Filter.
- Internal Limiter.
- In & Out Scopes.
- Full Midi assignable Control.
- Assignable LFO.
- Internal Double Resonant Midi Controlled Oscillators.
- Stereo Mode.
Bite Crusha beta (VST) is available to download exclusively from Aly James’ Facebook page.
More information: Aly James
MeldaProduction launches Christmas Sale