ToneBytes has released Ambient Nature Noise, a virtual instrument for Windows, which adds the sound and atmosphere of alive and lifeless nature to your recordings.
The purpose of the plug-in is to add sounds typically found in the surrounding world. For this goal, Ambient Nature Noise has 21 sound profiles, including the sound of birds, insects, bats, trees and other flora and fauna, and the sounds of lifeless nature such as sound of waterfall and rain, wash, fire crackling and much more other.
Ambient Nature Noise features
- 3 slots for mixing different noise profiles to produce complex and variable noise environments.
- Embedded equalizer for emphasizing or muting those parts of the noise profile you want.
- 32 factory presets based on 21 noise profiles.
- Built-in preset manager makes it easy to save the settings and quickly access them or share them with other Ambient Nature Noise users.
- VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
The Ambient Nature Noise plug-in for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $20 USD / 15 EUR.