Antress releases Modern VT-ME and updates other plug-ins to v1.80
Antress has released Modern VT-ME, a freeware dual channel FET compressor VST plug-in.
- Channel In/Bypass switch
- Output/GR meter modes switch
- Threshold control (+10 to -10 dB in 2 dB steps)
- Ratio control (1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1)
- Attack control (0.25 – 64 ms)
- Release control
- 33609 and FX384 fixed mode included
- Gain control
The other Antress plug-ins have been updated to v1.80, which will be the final version according to Antress.
Changes in v1.80
- Removed plugins: Modern Illusionister, Modern Transformer, Modern FFT Komfreessor
- Fixed: some hosting bugs, Modern VD-ME/VR-ME/VP-ME control bugs, Modern VD-ME meter fixed
- Sound engine improved: Modern VS-ME, VL-ME, VF-ME, VD-ME, VR-ME, VP-ME
- Changes: Modern VR-ME default preset
Note: Be careful when downloading the new package that you don’t overwrite the old package if you’d like the keep the removed plug-ins.
Note: Since Antress’ website seems to be down (or rather redirect to the SSL website…) you can download the plug-ins from gersic.com.