Applied Acoustics Systems releases Lounge Lizard EP-4
Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of Lounge Lizard EP-4, a versatile electric piano plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Authentic tone, action, and feel.
Lounge Lizard EP-4 is an electric piano synthesizer plug-in delivering authentic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds in an everything-you-need package.
New in Lounge Lizard EP-4
- Completely renewed factory library features the classic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds as well as over 200 gig- and mix-ready custom electric pianos making good use of the compressor, equalizer, and multi-effect processor.
- Compressor and equalizer added, perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- Character control provides five classic studio and stage signal path emulations – that’s the cabinet, pre-amp, microphone, and recorder chain that follows the piano’s output – to easily snug fit your electric piano part into your track.
- Output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the piano’s physical modeling parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Lounge Lizard EP-4 into Play, Edit and FX panels.
- New bank and program manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- Overhauled effects, reinvigorated, polished, and tuned especially for the electric piano.
- Native 64-bit Audio Unit (AU) and VST plug-ins.
Lounge Lizard EP-4 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $199 USD.