Applied Acoustics Systems updates Chromaphone to v1.0.1
Applied Acoustics Systems has updated its Chromaphone creative percussion synthesizer for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.1.
Chromaphone combines acoustic resonators to create drums, percussion, string, and synth-like instruments. Membranes, bars, marimbas, plates, strings, and tubes form pairs that get sparked into life by a mallet and a flexible noise source. The resonators’ material, tuning, and coupling parameters allow the creation of a wide range of instruments and sonic colors. Whether real, innovative, or with an ethnic touch, Chromaphone will fill your music with rich and organic tones.
Changes in Chromaphone v1.0.1
- Added standalone application;
- Added native 64-bit VST plug-in on Mac OS X.
- Fixed consecutive mouse click handling;
- Fixed Density parameter on Windows;
- Fixed crash on track suppression and project close on Mac OS X;
- Fixed keyboard focus with VST plug-in on Mac OS X;
- Improved mouse cursor behavior on knobs on Mac OS X.
Chromaphone for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $199 USD. Chromaphone is included in the 2 for 1 Holiday Sale, until December 31, 2011.