Arguru Software sets Aodix v4 free
Last month Arguru (Juan Antonio Argüelles Rius) had confirmed that Aodix, a tickless tracker-interface based sequencer and VST2 host with ASIO2 support, would soon become free. Arguru did not plan to continue support for Aodix because his work at Image-Line took up most of his time.
Sadly, Arguru passed away in a car accident on June 3rd. The talented and well respected plug-in developer made fame in the early days of the tracker scene. His work includes Psycle, Renoise, discoDSP plug-ins and various Image-Line products (Fl Studio 7, DirectWave, Deckadance…)
Keeping true to Arguru’s plans, Zaf (Aguru’s partner in Arguru Software) has now released Aodix v188.8.131.52 for free.
- Full modular audio and MIDI routing
- 256 tracks, 256 patterns
- pattern markers and pattern calls, patterns being of virtually unlimited length
- 32-bit float sample precision
- Up to 960 PPQN (Pulses Per Quarter-Note) timestamp precision
- real-time record and automation
- piano-roll track split view
- real-time performance with very low latencies
Support for Aodix will only be available for registered users.
More information: Arguru Software