Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Atom Splitter Audio releases G8-R gate effect
From AudioSplitter Audio:
G8-R is a gate effect which can be set to your hosts tempo, you can create custom patterns quickly with it’s various randomizing features or simply draw your own pattern by hand, there are also some useful presets to help you get started.
- GUI by Rick Christy of Designer Monkey
- Randomizing options
- 4 different control methods
- Tempo Sync
- Forward and reverse modes
- Built in filter and global controls
- Mono and stereo output modes
- Modulation controls
G8-R is available as a download (PayPal) for $9.99 .