Moppel has released Tetra, a freeware synth created with SynthEdit.
Tetra generates a bandlimited quadrature signal, ie. a stereo signal whose harmonics differ pairwise by 90 degrees. By morphing between two definable timbres, Tetra can create a wide range of unique sounds.
- Stereo output of bandlimited quadrature signals with up to 1000 harmonics
- Morphing between two timbres, controlled by an envelope
- Copy & Paste buttons for quick storing and restoring of all control settings
- Control changes may affect the sound either immediately or when the next note is played
- Text field input for all controls
- Freely selectable polyphony with up to 16 voices. Note sliding. Adjustable pitch bend range
- Envelope and key tracking controlled volume
- Freely adjustable Attack, Decay, and Release slopes
- MIDI control of all parameters (NRPN)
- 100 presets
Visit Moppel for more information.