Atom Splitter Audio has released a public beta of Pulsation, a 4 oscillator pulse-wave modulation synthesizer with multi-effects section.
- 4 pulse-waves each with LFO and ENV modulation options with visual graph for waveform shape
- 4 stage ADSR amplitude envelope with visual graph for envelope shape
- Keytracking filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-reject, and peaking configurations
- 4 stage ADSR filter envelope with visual graph for envelope shape
- Tempo-syncable sine, saw, square, triangle, or noise LFO to modulate filter and pulse-widths
- Multi-effect delay, chorus, and distortion each with toggles and mix knobs
- Easy 1 knob velocity adjustment and modulation wheel amount adjustment
- Pitchbend range from -12 to +12 steps
- Tune from -5 to +5 octaves and 12 semi-tones per octave adjustment
Read the included disclaimer for further information and details on how to submit your bug reports.
Download the public beta of Pulsation here.
Atom Splitter Audio also released 3 new samplepacks: Electro-Percussion Volume 1 and 2, and Sci-Fi Works Volume 1.