Audio Damage has introduced Filterstation, a stereo filter and envelope follower effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Filterstation is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say “indispensable”) by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones.
With twelve filter algorithms (including our all-new MS20 lowpass and highpass emulations), an envelope follower, saturation, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation has everything you need to get your noink on!
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including two all-new MS20 emulations and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower. (VST3 only.)
- Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
Filterstation will be available soon.