Audio Damage has released version 1.5 of Replicant, a delay-based beat slicer/looper effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.5 adds MIDI triggering, MIDI Learn to the AudioUnit, and an all-new easier-to-use user interface.
- Tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure.
- Six independant randomization controls, for subtle changes or extreme aleatoric madness, including a global randomize button.
- Our unique “Hold” feature, to store a random sequence you like.
- Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time.
- Pan position that changes over time.
- Two separate direction modes, for entire events or individual repeats, with randomization.
- MIDI Note Triggering of loop events for live playing of effects.
- Full MIDI Learn for hardware control of every parameter.
Replicant is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for $49 USD.