Audio Ease updates Altiverb to v7.2.2
Audio Ease has updated its Altiverb reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 7.2.2.
Altiverb 7 is the industry standard convolution reverb plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the cockpit of a Jumbo Jet.
Altiverb 7 is efficient on the cpu, offers many parameters to tweak reverb, is total recall automatable, and has 64 bit support. Every month Altiverb 7 users receive new impulse responses for free.
Changes in Altiverb v7.2.2
- AAX: AudioSuite delay removed when selecting tracks with different track counts.
- VST: Remembering of user IRs is working now.
- Win: Favorites are remembered now.
- AAX: Removed faulty AAX DSP versions in Altiverb in Pro Tools (Altiverb AAX DSP is not ready yet).
- VST: Better handling of speaker arrangements.
- OS X: DP no longer crashes when editing/showing IR automation in track.
- OS X: Installer improvement regarding a chmod.
- OS X: SSE version logging.
- Live: Short mute on stop removed.
- Removed logging of OpenGL errors.
- Some small optimizations in: resampler & hi-lores switch.
- Some other small improvements.
Altiverb is available for purchase for 499 EUR (Regular) / 849 EUR (XL). Prices excl. taxes.