Audio Ease has updated released version 2.0.3 of the Mac version of Speakerphone, a speaker emulation effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
A bad GSM connection on a busy sidewalk, a bullhorn with feedback and a helicopter overhead, or a 1952 rockabilly guitar amp in a recording studio live room: The Speakerphone audio plug-in gives you authentic speakers of any size together with their natural environments.
Changes in Speakerphone v2.0.3 (Mac)
- When “Mute on Stop” is on, the telecom module also mutes.
- Bypass not saved anymore in Automation Presets.
- [AU] MIDI works now.
- [AU] in Logic: Plugin windows sticks to its frame now.
- [Live] Presets window floats on top of the plugin window.
- [VST] offline processing window can access presets window.
- Avid Media Composer compatibility.
- [Cubase 5] sample bay works again.
- [PT] choosing a Pro Tools presets writes automation.
- [PT] Compare works again.
- [PT] adjustments of automation data is correct now.
- [Audiosuite] no remaining of previous preview in rendered audio.
Speakerphone 2.0.3 is now availabe to download for Mac. The Windows update will follow up soon.