Audio Poison intros Stagger multi-filter plugin
Audio Poison has announced Stagger, a multi-filter/multi-effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Stagger includes different orders and structures for all of the common filter types (LP, HP, BP and BS). As well, some of them have been fused together with various distortions and modulation techniques to truly bring out the monster in your track. With the filter/modulation hybrids, you can even make your sounds talk or you can take it a step further by adding one of several of Stagger’s uniquely designed formant filters and/or additional distortions to really bring out the beast.
With the filters set a side, you also get several delay based effects that we have deemed appropriate for modulation. They include a devilish detuner, a delay based comb filter, a vibrato, a flanger, a notch controlled phasor with a built in comb filter and a doppler radar for tracking military aircraft which goes hand in hand with some of the military style modulation techniques taken from W.W.II.
- 5 effect kernels, includes 5 individual LFOs & envelopes.
- 60 filters and effects to choose from and/or combine
- Filters all have multiple design types and orders.
- Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and Formant filter type(s).
- Includes FM, PM, AM, AM-DSB and AM-SSB modulators and several unique distortion algorithms!
- Various filter/modulator and filter/distortion combination(s).
- Intelligent routing (parallel, groupable series A => D). Automatic mixing w/ perceptual weighting (to prevent layer attenuation).
- Step sequencer designed with usability in mind
- Multiple speeds
- Copy / Paste functionality
- Support for 16 patterns each with 4 layers
- Also included: tremelo, vibrato, stereo pan, sample delay, pitch shifter, detuner.
- Driven completely by the Audio Poison DSP engine.
A release candidate of Stagger for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $48 USD (40% off regular $80 USD). RTAS, AAX and TDM versions are scheduled for release.