Audiomeals has introduced Multiplex Vocoder, a prototype audio app conceived for music production, live sets and audio post-production.
Multiplex Vocoder features four VST Vocoder modules where you can load any Virtual Instrument to design your final vocoder sound using from 1 to 4 vocoder sound sources. Optional 100Hz High Pass Filter at input stage.
Transform your favourite synthesisers into vocoders, send your voice to 4 vocoders simultaneously while recording the audio output, optional dry/wet recording mode. Each Vocoder features it`s own 3-band parametric equalizer.
Multiplex Vocoder features
- Optional 100Hz High Pass Filter at input stage.
- Transform your favourite synthesisers into vocoders.
- Send your voice to 4 vocoders simultaneously while recording the audio output.
- Optional dry/wet recording mode.
- Each Vocoder features its own 3-band parametric equalizer.
- Input depending mode available. Each vocoder will be activated or deactivated depending the input level, you can set the threshold individually.
- MIDI Learn mode. Control the app via your MIDI controller faders.
Multiplex Vococer is available to download for Mac (VST) at no cost until December 5th, 2013 (regular 5 EUR). Windows version is coming.
More information: Audiomeals