audioMIDI no-brainer deal on PSP Audioware Nitro
audioMIDI has announced another no-brainer deal, this time on PSP Audioware’s Nitro, a multimode filter plug-in for Windows and Mac.
It offers many filter types derived from analog prototypes in addition to other useful processing blocks such as phaser, bit-crusher/downsampler, waveshaper and interpolated delay blocks. These can be connected to each other using virtually any routing scheme.
The advanced control signal generators are capable of modulating most of the processing parameters, making this plug-in an essential tool for sound design and experimental purposes.
PSP Audioware Nitro features
- 4 sound processing operators.
- A wide variety of filters and other effects.
- Extreme internal routing flexibility.
- Two LFOs with advanced sync possibilities.
- Envelope detector with adaptive mode and ADSR generator.
- Virtual cables for connecting modulation sources to processing parameters.
- Advanced MIDI control.
- Library of presets.
From 9 July until 9 August, 2009, Nitro is available for download from audioMIDI for only $10 USD ($125 off the regular price).
More information: audioMIDI