AudioRealism releases technoBox2 music app for iOS
AudioRealism has announced the release of technoBox2, an update to the groovebox app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
technoBox2 is the next version of our hugely popular technoBox adding many asked for features such as dual 303s and drum machines, export recordings of songs and SoundCloud integration. A performance page has been added which allows access to the most commonly used controls on one page. The drum machines now allow you to load your own samples (via iTunes documents). technoBox2 runs on iPad and retina displays with crisp native resolution.
Changes in technoBox2
- Dual 303s and drum machines (2×303, 2×808/909).
- The 303 emulation is our latest engine which sports improved authenticity.
- Improved song sequencing with Start/End and Loop markers.
- Lock parameters song bars.
- Export recorded songs (as .wav) via iTunes (documents).
- Upload recorded song to SoundCloud directly and share.
- Load your own .wav and .aif samples (uncompressed 44.1kHz 16-bit) into the drum machines (via iTunes documents).
- Performance screen with the most accessed controls on one screen.
- Completely redesigned FX Panel: You can now activate effects on any or all of the 4 machines.
- Improved tempo synced phaser and distortion effects. Added a damp parameter to the delay..
- Filter cutoff added to the drum machines.
- Per part decay added to the drum machines.
- iPad native resolution support.
- Retina display support.
- Requires at least iPhone 3G S (but runs best on iPad/iPhone 4).
technoBox2 is available to purchase for the introductory price of $4.99 USD.
More information: AudioRealism