AudioSpillage has announced the release of Elecktroid, a drum machine plugin combining both drum synthesis and sample playback facilities.
Elecktroid blends synthesis and sample playback facilities in a simple integrated package. Combine the depth and power of drum synthesis alongside your existing sample collections and sync both to a brand new rhythm oriented step sequencer.
- 8 drum pads.
- 8 sequencer tracks.
- 24 MIDI playable patterns.
- Full velocity and parameter control graph editing.
- Assign trigger-probability value to any sequencer step.
- Humanize and groove quantize control.
- 4 drum synthesis models (BassDrum, SnareDrum, WoodDrum and Hi-Hat).
- 1 sample and 1 drum synth per pad.
- Or 2 samples per pad (without the synth).
- Velocity cross-fade between sample and synth (or between 2 samples).
- 8 sound outputs.
- Distortion, filter and lo-fi FX on each pad.
- 2 LFOS (6 waveforms) per pad.
- 3 ADSR envelopes per pad.
- 64-bit DSP processing.
Elecktroid for Mac (AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of £35 GBP/45 EUR/$55 USD (20% of regular discount).