AudioSpillage has released version 1.0.2 of MiniSpillage, a free professional quality drum synthesizer plug-in for Mac.
MiniSpillage is a free professional quality drum synthesizer plugin from AudioSpillage. At the heart of MiniSpillage lies a high resolution DSP audio engine and a custom set of synthesis algorithms designed exclusively for original electronic drum sounds.
Changes in MiniSpillage v1.0.2
- Improved envelope resolution/accuracy.
- Simple built-in patch load/saving.
- Individual pad load/saving.
- Drag-and-drop copy and move pad operations (use alt-drag to copy).
- Global MIDI channel selection.
- Global volume control and metering.
- New stereo peak meters.
- Improved fine grained editing controls.
- Pad triggering via keyboard numeric keys.
- Fixed: Distortion input filter menu selecting incorrect type.
- Fixed: MIDI key assignments always reverted to defaults until GUI opened.
- Fixed: Pad sometimes triggered on mouse button release instead of mouse button down.
- Fixed: Possible noise/clicking artifacts with MIDI note-offs and distortions.
MiniSpillage is available as a freeware AU instrument plug-in for Mac OS X 10.4 and higher.
More information: AudioSpillage