AZ Audio releases Aeiou
AZ Audio has released Aeiou, a vocal filter VST plug-in for Windows PC.
its purpose is to apply the spectrum characteristics of the mouth to the input signal by filtering it. By applying the effect to rich signals (saw or square oscillations) it gives the illusion of a human who is sustaining a vowel such as ‘a’ ,’e’ ,’i', etc.
- Vowel parameter (a, e, i etc)
- Size spreads the output bandwidth.
- Slope gives some brightness to the result by increasing or decreasing the filters gain on the frequency axis.
- Peaking increases the filters resonance but it will also reduce the bandwidth.
- Smooth control the vowel transitions. When set to 0 , the vowel transitions are direct, when set over 0 they are smoothed.
- Mix adjusts the amount of wet signal at the output.
Aediou is available as donationware for Windows PC.
Visit AZ Audio to download Aeiou.