Behringer has introduced the XENYX iX3242USB, iX2442USB and iX1642USB, three small format premium mixers that directly interface with the ever-popular iPad.
Drawing on the power of the most ubiquitous mobile digital device, the XENYX iX Series mixers are designed to handle live performance and provide state-of-the-art tools to create professional recordings. Users can also sync performances to video by utilizing the iPad‘s video out capability.
The new XENYX iX Series, which include the XENYX iX3242USB, iX2442USB and iX1642USB, feature a built-in iPad docking station designed to send signal to and from the iPad with a wide range of routing options.
The innovative feature set included in the new XENYX iX Series USB mixers makes it possible to record and mix on a professional level thanks to the built-in, stereo USB audio interface. Connect these mixers directly to a PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable to record any signal source connected to the mixer.
XENYX iX Series features
- Premium 16/24/32-Input 4/2-Bus Mixer with iPAD Docking Station, XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer with iPAD integration.
- iPAD docking station seamlessly integrates hundreds of iPAD music apps for recording, system tuning and monitoring etc..
- 6/10/18 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
- 4/8/16 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound.
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings.
- “Wireless-ready” for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included).
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com.
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound.
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment.
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send).
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels.
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing.
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼” jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs.
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs.
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls.
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving.
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.