Blue Cat Audio has released updated versions of its Dynamics and Protector plug-ins.
The new versions bring RTAS format and 64-bit platforms support, as well as several enhancements and fixes such as improved Logic Pro support (check our side chain tutorial). You can read more details on the product pages.
The upgrade is free for existing customers, so don’t miss it!
Changes in Dynamics v3.1 / Protector v1.2
- RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
- Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Windows 7: fixed hand cursor that displayed a green square under the hand symbol. [Dynamics]
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
- Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
- Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
- Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro’s Environment.
- Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
Dynamics and Protector are available to purchase as effect plug-ins for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/DX), priced at 119 EUR / $159 USD for Dynamics, 59 EUR / $79 USD for Protector.
More information: Blue Cat Audio