Blue Cat Audio updates its EQ plug-ins (incl. Mac AU/VST release)
Blue Cat Audio has announced it has updated all its commercial EQ plug-ins.
The new versions are now available for Mac in VST and Audio Unit formats, and also bring multiple improvements to the existing Windows plugins. The Liny EQ series have been completely redesigned for this new release.
The Blue Cat Audio EQ plugins include the Liny EQ series (linear phase graphic equalizers), Parametr’EQ series (digital and analog parametric EQs) and the Triple EQ plugins (semi-parametric visual EQs). They all come in three flavors, offering a wide variety of capabilities. In particular, the Widening versions propose mid/side processing for frequency selective stereo narrowing or widening.
Changes in Blue Cat EQ plug-ins
- New for all plugins:
- Mac Audio Unit support.
- Mac VST Support.
- New Windows installer (you should uninstall any previous version before installing this new one).
- New documentation.
- New for the Liny EQ series:
- New user interface design.
- The plugin now offers two types of EQ curves.
- EQ range is now customizable.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Preset import/export in a host independent format.
- Window opacity control for plugin transparency.
- Liny EQ Pack: 99.96 EUR/$133.56 (regular price 119 EUR/$159)
- Parametr’EQ Pack: 99.96 EUR/$133.56 (regular price 119 EUR/$159)
- Triple EQ Pack: 42.14 EUR/$59.34 (regular price 49 EUR/$69)
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information and demo versions of the plug-ins.