Blue Cat Audio has released updates for virtual control surface Remote Control and Stereo Phaser, a phaser effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
64-bit and Pro Tools versions of Blue Cat’s Remote Control and Stereo Phaser plug-ins have just been released. All our plug-ins are now available for Pro Tools and 64-bit platforms!
These new versions also include a couple of enhancements and fixes for other platforms.
Changes in Remote Control v2.3 / Stereo Phaser v2.5
- RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
- Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Performance inprovements (processing and user interface).
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
- Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
- Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
- Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro’s Environment.
- Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
Blue Cat Remote Control is available to purchase for 39 EUR / $59 USD, Stereo Phaser is 29 EUR / $39 USD (VST/DX/AU/RTAS).
More information: Blue Cat Audio