FreqAnalyst is a freeware spectrum analyzer that lets you monitor the spectral content of your audio signal in real time. FreqAnalyst Pro uses the same smooth algorithms as its little brother, but has advanced functionalities.
New in both plug-ins
- Undo/Redo support.
- Load/Save presets in a host-independent format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- Improved skin loading speed.
- Improved user interface performance.
- It is now possible to choose wether displayed curves are filled or not.
- Improved the display of parameters values in the MIDI settings panel and the host application.
Both plug-ins are available in VST and DirectX formats for Windows PC. Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Pro currently a 16% discount, and costs 57.96 EUR (instead of 69 EUR).