Crysonic has announced the release of nXtasy V3, a multi band analog harmonic saturation audio DSP plug-in for Windows and Mac.
V3 improves upon results attained by its predecessor V2 in a brand new product by bringing new and exciting features including core enhancements, performance enhancements together with a completely new gorgeous UI revamp to match.
V3 is now a 4-band Multi band processor fully compatible with Stereo and Mono sources, this opens many new possibilities which were not available on the previous version/s and simply impossible to do. Comprising of a very intuitive and unique UI such as the Multi band Frequency selection component which makes it very easy and fast to tweak for attaining great results.
nXtasy V3 features
- 4 Selectable Band, Multi-Octave Vintage Harmonic Adjustment
- Works with Stereo and Mono Audio source
- Analog Saturation induction
- Tape Saturation induction
- Frequency Selection for Multi Band targeting
- Odd / Even Harmonic induction adjustment
- Global Wet / Dry Mix Dial
- Individual Wet / Dry Mix Dials
- Input and Output Gain level control
- Highly optimized custom DSP code
- Greatly Improved Audio Quality
- Double click to set each control to it’s default value
- Press Ctrl for finer Adjustment
- Very Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
- Full automation for every parameter via the host
- custom and user presets
- Very Low CPU usage
- 64-bit internal precision
- Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
- Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening
nXtasy V3 is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at the introductory price of $99.95 USD until the 31 March, 2010 (regular price $144 USD). Previous Crysonic customers are eligible to purchase for $32.95 USD.