CWI Technology updates TX16Wx to v2.10 RC
CWI Technology has announced a release candidate for version 2.10 of its TX16Wx and TX16Wx Professional software sampler instruments.
TX16Wx now supports conditional group trigger switching, using controllers, modulators, round-robin, random, tempo and MIDI key sources as conditionals. Also, the file browser now allows in-place preview of sound data in programs to make sound mapping and editing quicker.
Changes in TX16Wx v2.10 RC
- Added group note switching (key-based, round-robin, random, modulator).
- Added delay / chorus / flanger / wah.
- Added modulated “delay” parameter to groups.
- Added preview functionality to file browser.
- Added displayed octave offset setting.
- Added “triplets” to tempo sync modes.
- Improved menu handling to better indicate allowed operations.
- Improved memory footprint for send FX.
- Improved LFO precision.
- SFZ import now reads keyboard switching parameters.
- Most sample editor operations can now transform on several waves at once.
- Groups created from “separate” and “split” commands are now named from waves.
- Fixed setting split loop through context menu not working.
- Fixed SFZ import not reading volume correctly.
- Fixed matrix names not shown in MIDI note names.
- Fixed MIDI note names not updating in StudioOne.
The release candidate is available to download now for Windows (32/64bit). TX16Wx Pro is scheduled for release during early 2013, pre-orders are available for 80 EUR (commercial license) / 20 EUR (non-commercial license).
More information: CWI Technology