db audioware releases Vocal Intensifier
db audioware has released Vocal Intensifier, a plug-in for improving vocal recordings.
Vocal Intensifier contains an advanced algorithm designed to make vocals sit more prominently in the mix, without destroying the detail in the original performance.
From the product page:
At the heart of Vocal Intensifier is a technique known as parallel compression (also known as “New York compression”). We combine this with a top quality vocal effect chain (containing gating, EQ, compression, de-essing & limiting, all tuned perfectly for vocals), and present it in an incredibly easy to use interface with only four controls.
Vocal Intensifier features
- Advanced algorithm boosts vocals without loss of detail.
- Efficient user interface saves valuable studio time.
- Uses parallel compression technique, tuned for vocals.
- Encapsulates 64 bit EQ, compression, de-essing & limiting.
- Inherently phase-coherent design.
- Full MIDI control, with easy to use MIDI Learn.
Vocal Intensifier is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) and costs $79 USD / 59 EUR.
Visit db audioware for more information and a link to download the demo version of Vocal Intensifier.