Denis Eismann releases SuperSynthFX
Denis Eismann has released SuperSynthFX, a software-synthesizer and sample player with integrated effects.
The SSFX is freeware and was developed mainly for use in conjunction with an Touch Panel PC or Tablet PC. The SSFX is a VSTi-Plugin and thus also made for regular DAW operation. The goal of this project is to provide an analog control surface, similar to that of old analog synthesizers is known. The SSDFX is using a touch panel to simulate this behavior.
- Synthesizer and sampler for Touch Panel PC, Tablet PC or regular DAW users.
- 48 MB sample library.
- 32 demo sound patches.
- 4 OSC + 1 Waveplayer with max. 8 sample zones.
- 6 voice polyphony per OSC and Waveplayer.
- 4 LFO with wide range of selectable modulation targets.
- 2 VCA with 2 ADSR.
- 2 VCF (24dB LPF / HPF) with resonance and 2 ADSR.
- 1 ADSR (target is selectable).
- Cross- and ring-modulation for OSC 1 & 2.
- Effect processor with 6 simultaneously usable FX (reverb, delay, flanger, phaser, chorus and overdrive).
SuperSynthFX is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Visit the SuperSynthFX website for more information and video demos.
Acousticsamples releases TheBox Bass Cajón