discoDSP has updated its Corona software synthesizer for Windows and Mac to R4.2.
32 and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, 16 oscillator combine modes, 32 steps arpeggiator with MIDI out, 8 destination matrix modulations, 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects, high-quality sound and analog modeled dual zero-delay feedback filters.
Changes in Corona R4.2
- Arpeggiator lock button. State won’t change when switching presets or banks.
- Filter and Modulation LFO fade-in buttons.
- Documented Arp M1 and M2 sending MIDI CC 22 and 23.
- Vibrato depth background gradient.
- New discoDSP logo.
- Corrected OSC 2 Level gradient background and label alignment.
Corona for (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 95 EUR / $139 USD (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and 114 EUR / $166 USD for Windows and Mac.