DLD Technology releases Snakebite synth for Reason
DLD Technology has launched Snakebite, a mono-synthesizer Rack Extension instrument for Propellerhead Reason.
Snakebite is a hybrid digital analog synthesizer which is designed to make sounds that aren’t possible using traditional virtual analog (VA) synth design.
- Triple oscillator with variable shape and morph controls.
- 18db highly resonant low pass filter.
- Venom control for filter overdrive.
- Pre-filter bitcrush for extra harmonics.
- Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) delay.
- Binaural sub audio bass (8-15Hz).
- Flexible matrix LFO / CV routing.
- Low DSP usage.
- Glowing snake eyes(!)
Snakebite is available to purchase for 25 EUR.