Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Dozius releases Bodelay v1.0.1
Dozius has released version 1.0.1 of Bodelay, a free stereo delay line with bode style frequency shifter for FL Studio.
- DSP code hand optimized in ASM for good performance.
- Stereo delay lines with bode frequency shifter in feedback chain.
- Optional locking of each stereo sections controls.
- Bode style frequency shifting via an IIR approximation of a Hilbert transformer.
- Tape style delay with saturation for infinite feedback madness.
- Cross feed between stereo delay lines.
- Stereo Width control.
- Delay time scaling to allow short delay times for chorus/flanging effects.
- Delay time LFO.
- Smooth interpolation between LFO wave shapes.
- Low and High cut filters.
- Panic button!
- Wet/dry mix.
- Output Amp w/ limiter.
Bodelay is available as a freeware plug-in for FL Studio. Note: This is not a VST effect plug-in. Place it into your fruity plugins folder, e.g. \FL Studio 9\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\Bodelay\Bodelay.dll
More information: Bodelay