Overbridge is the world’s most complete solution for integrating analog hardware with DAW environments. Version 1.10 adds a host of new features and improvements, enhancing nearly all aspects of this revolutionary protocol.
Changes in Overbridge v1.10
- Total Recall of all Elektron instrument parameters from DAW project.
- Considerably updated GUI.
- AU plugin format support.
- Support for Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Improved support for numerous DAW hosts.
- Tighter sync between Elektron instruments and DAW host.
- Support for smaller DAW host buffers.
- Plugin sidechaining allowing analog processing of DAW audio directly via the plugin.
- Automatable track mutes for the Elektron sequencer.
- Usability refinements.
- Numerous stability and performance fixes.
Elektron has updated the Analog Rytm OS to version 1.30, adding 12 new analog percussion synthesis models, nearly doubling the range of available models.
This immense increase of sound generating potential radically improves an already stellar analog drum machine. Enjoy new synthesis models specifically tailored for kick drums, snare drums, hi-hats, cymbals, and more.
When using Analog Rytm together with Overbridge, please note Overbridge 1.10 is needed to take full advantage of Analog Rytm OS 1.30.
Futurmore, Elektron has released a version 1.23 firmware update for Analog Keys/Four, which addresses a few bugs and makes the instruments fully compatible with Overbridge 1.10.
More information: Elektron