Elysia releases alpha compressor plugin
Elysia has released the alpha compressor plugin, the software reincarnation of its famous mastering compressor.
It gives you a painstaking emulation of the sound and features the hardware is known and popular for – programmed by the code experts from Brainworx.
But not only the final stage of mastering will profit big time from this ultimate dynamics processor. In fact, the compression section alone is such a useful tool that we have decided to include a dedicated mixing version with a reduced interface. You might want to use this on every single track of your DAW…
alpha compressor features
- Integrated M/S Matrix – Mid/Side and stereo processing modes.
- Auto Fast – Perfect attack and release in any situation.
- Feed Forward & Feedback – Two selectable compressor characteristics.
- Sidechain Filter – Frequency selective compression.
- Parallel Compression – Mixing direct and compressed signals.
- Soft Clip Limiter – More headroom, more loudness.
- Audio Filter – Tweaking the sonic structure easily.
- Warm Mode – Instant signal coloration.
The alpha compressor plugin is available to purchase for PC and Mac (TDM/RTAS/VST/AU), priced at the introductory price of 169 EUR until 31 December, 2010 (regular price 199 EUR, prices excl. VAT).