Empty Room Systems has released version 1.2 of Dim D Chorus, an emulation of the SDD-320 Dimension D chorus by Roland.
This chorus is famous for delivering a subtle, stereoizing enhancing, airy effect while adding more presence to a sound.
Most chorus products give a lot of modulation and do not keep the original structure of the sound in tact. This chorus is way more subtle and adds something and does not take away the original quality of the sound.
Changes in ERS Dim D Chorus v1.2
- With mono mode, stereo inputs are now summed instead of using the left channel.
- Setting the presets to standard in REAPER does not hang the plugin.
- Mono in, stereo-out and surround out are added.
- Sonar professional is now supported.
- Samplerate changes from the host do not change the speed of the chorus rate.
- Updates on compander section.
- Fourth mode now with deeper modulation changes.
Dim D Chorus for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 59 EUR.