Exponent updates Delta Series to v1.1.0
Exponent has updated the Delta Series plug-ins, containing Delta Filter (multiple pole modulated filter), Force (multi band distortion), Space (multi band spatializer), Ping (stereo delay) and Phase (independent stereo phaser).
New in Delta Series v1.1.0
- Improved CPU usage
- Updated graphics and interface design
- Remove installers and updated to statically linked DLL’s (no more MSVCRT71.dll!)
- Downgraded licence to full freeware status
Changes to specific plug-ins
- Improved State Variable Filter algorithm to take account of sample rate usage in the host application and numerous other bug fixes
- Added true host LFO sync
- Improved the mapping between the all pass filters. NO linear between updated calls to the modulator resulting in smoother signal
- Improved memory usage
- Added shift click lock function to feedback
- Updated distortion code
- Correctly labelled mix control
- It now works!
- Added host LFO sync
- Made panning centre weighted and linear
- Connected graphical level controls and mix control to internal controls
- Updated solos so that they now solo after the panning
Exponent Delta Series is available in Windows VST and Mac (Universal Binaries) formats.